This show has been commercially released as "Road Trips: Vol 3, Number 3"
- This analog to digital transfer was done to create a digital copy of the master reels as true as possible to the original recording. Apart from restoring the right channel on an 11 minute segment of Drums> The Other One and the patch to fill in the music from the missing last reel, no attempt has been made to alter or fix anything.
- The Early Show acoustic set is not the splitter generated two channel mono mix that commonly circulates. On the master reel, from the beginning of the tape into Candyman, the right channel stereo signal is present but fades in and out at very low levels until it finally comes up to full strength at 2:10 into Candyman.
- During the NRPS Early Show the master reel ran out 2:01 minutes into Last Lonely Eagle and the remainder of their set was not recorded.
- The beginning of The Ballad Of Casey Jones is slightly clipped.
- Reel glitch at 2:55-2:57 in Candyman.
- Reel glitch at 3:02-3:06 in Lodi.
- Reel glitch at 01:00-01:04 in China Cat Sunflower.
- A reel change occurred during St. Stephen, however the final reel was missing from the set of masters and the remainder of the show from the cut in St. Stephen @ 2:18.186 to the end of the show is patched using the previously circulating SBD:MR>PCM>DAT>CD as the source.
- Track processing: EAC>Cool Edit 2000>MKW>Trader's Little Helper>SHN: Cool Edit 2000 used for minor re-tracking, glitch removal, normalisation and alternate source patching. MKW used for initial file archiving and Md5 signature checksum creation. Trader's Little Helper used for correct sector boundary alignment and verification and alternate Md5 sg/fp checksum creation and verification. shntool used for track timings, file size info and backup sector boundary
- Audio seed discs: Chuck Reynolds|Track processing/edits/archiving: Seth Kaplan
***A very special thanks to all of the people involved in the production of this exquisite recording***